Let's lead the future.
You ideate, we'll create. You navigate, we'll accelerate. You conceptualize, we'll revolutionize.
As builders of amazing, we're passionate about disruptive ideas. Armed with experience in building for the unicorns of Chicago, we've developed a proven process to redefining industries with purpose.
And building at unthinkable speeds. Forget about competing - it's time to lead.
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Accelerated Data Hub
- Digital API Fabric
- Machine Learning and AI
A strong strategy yields remarkable results. We implement modern design thinking methods and the Design Sprint Process to create your product, with minimal risk and delays.
What we do:
- Business Strategy
- Product Strategy
- Technology Strategy
We design to disrupt. An empathetic, user-focused design combined with ML-powered, modern technology helps us build smart, intuitive products.
We start with a click-through prototype, delivered in 5 days. Then, we iteratively improve every aspect for agility, quality, and scalability.
What we do:
- Qualitative and quantitative user research
- User journey design
- Rapid prototyping
- Platform architecture
- Information architecture
- Customer experience design
- User interface design
- Web and mobile applications
- Application design leveraging AI, ML, and geospatial data
- Predictive model design
- Data visualization
- Internal proposal strategy
- Communication design
Cloud technology is the foundation of a scalable, resilient platform. It powers industry disruption by minimizing time-to-market and operational costs.
We combine our experience of launching cloud-native unicorns with modern cloud architecture. We give you a launchpad to reach for the clouds; and fly past.
What we do:
- Immutable infrastructure with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Terraform to spin up cloud services seamlessly
- Kubernetes clusters for high availability and auto-scaling
- Event driven architecture using Apache Kafka or cloud-native Pub/Sub services
- Monitoring, alerting, and observability stack for application services using Elastic Stack, Splunk, or Influx
- Continuous integration and deployment pipelines using serverless CI/CD services
Accelerated Data Hub
We harmonize your data by orchestrating a seamless data layer. It accepts diverse sets of data into the platform, applies customized rules, and validates your data. All this, to make your data work for you.
What we do:
- Event-driven data pipelines to respond to events through a distributed platform.
- Rules engine to apply configurable business rules on the inbound data to maintain quality.
- Set up data ingestion services for real-time data streaming.
- Crunching huge volumes of complex structured and unstructured data with Spark based batch processing
Digital API Fabric
Partnerships can make or break your business. To make the process seamless, we implement an open, dynamic, and secure API strategy. We simplify partner integrations, so you can grow whenever, wherever.
What we do:
- Common API that can integrate with multiple third-party services
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) service
- API-based special authentication and unique authorization services
- Webhooks, Server-Sent Events, and Websockets to enable real-time communication with external integrations
- Integrations with push-notifications, emails, and other alerting service
- Platform APIs to deliver white-label versions
- API Performance Management using Elastic APM, Splunk, or Datadog
Machine Learning and AI
We implement powerful algorithms that deliver insights into your future. By uncovering hidden trends in your business, our engine offers intelligent, real-time recommendations. Accelerate your business, by letting data drive your decisions.
What we do:
- Building Customer Data Platforms to track customer behaviors
- Setting up recommendation systems
- Real-time dashboards to provide detailed insights
- Building voice and chatbot-based channels for customer support and delivery notifications
- Deploy simpler Analytical models using cloud-native services and integrate them with the applications
Our process: The 5 Ds of Disruption
Explore mineable insights.
- Understand your business goals and customers
- Gather valuable insights from user research
- Technology requirements
- Focused, data-driven hypothesis
- KPIs and success metrics
Mapping the user journey.
- Unprecedented launch paths
- User journeys and core workflows
- Detailed Information Architecture
- Product features set for MVP
- Platform strategy for Web, Desktop, iOS, Android
- Technology integration approach
User-focused design sprints.
- High-velocity design sprints
- Design thinking frameworks and empathy to understand the utility
- Intuitive UX design
- Detailed interaction design
- Pixel-perfect visual design
- Branding and visual identity
Build. Test. Iterate.
- Minimum Viable Product design reviews
- Frequent check-ins
- Real-time feedback from customers
- Time to market strategy
Hand-off process, hands-on support.
- File handoff for engineering
- Robust visual design library
- Codified design process
- Early signal around KPIs and success metrics
- Ongoing design advisory for strategy and support
Jason Rush, IT DirectorPeapod Digital Labs
What makes us great partners
speed to market
We understand what it takes to build fast. Really fast. In just 12 weeks, we can take your product idea from user research to deployment.
Having taken innumerable products across the finish line, we know what it takes to get there. We'll walk with you every step of the way, advising and executing.
You'll gain access to our comprehensive toolkit containing functional plans and techniques used to build for iconic startups from Chicago.
Platforms we work on
Advanced technologies and platforms are constantly evolving. We have solid experience and partnerships with leading cloud providers, data analytics companies, and AI and machine learning tools which allow us to maximize the true potential for our clients.
Our collective fate demands better, faster, more innovative modes of thinking.
Explore our ebooks, whitepaper, blogs, and more to learn about our cloud and data competency.
How to build your own Social Audio chat application
The best ideas start as conversations. That, and coding on the weekends.Read article
Leveraging No-Code to Implement and Automate Decision Management
Good decisions don't make themselves.Read article
How AI Can Enhance Your Product and Customer Experience
A deep dive into implementing AI-based analytics to help transform your product experience and build strong brand loyalty.Read article
Fashion E-Commerce: Using Computer Vision to Find Clothing that Fits Like a Glove
Never let online trends get in the way of creating a great outfit for yourself.Read article
How to Enable Public Health by Innovation in Predictive Analytics
Now companies can plan their travel policies ahead of time based on COVID-19 exposure risk factor.Read article
Thinking of Building a Contact-tracing Application? What To Do Instead
A deep dive into building effective software solutions for the Post-Pandemic world.Read article
Precise Formula for Retail Startup Success
No retailer can afford to sit still in this era; they should continuously figure out how to escape an unsustainable position and try to get better at their current value propositions.Read article