In this Collective Talk, we went through an overview of containers and understood how Kubernetes has become Gold Standard in container orchestration frameworks.
We answered questions like:
- What is a container?
- Why you should use containers?
- What infrastructure do you need to run containers?
- How Kubernetes (aka k8s) fits into the world of containers?
- What are the components that make a Kubernetes cluster?
- How Kubernetes orchestrates containers?
- Who are the competitors of Kubernetes?
This was the 1st Collective Talk of the Cloud Native Series scheduled from September 2018 to November 2018. Head over to Cloud Native Series to see the schedule, register for the series, and learn from Egen’s experience of running Cloud Native workload with Kubernetes in production systems.